Is this chick foreal?

Ask questions regarding any issues that you have been having or have ran into, that you are having trouble dealing with. Feel free to bring up anything pertaining to meeting people. Even ask about how to help a friend who has asked you for advice that you dont know how to answer. We wont bite, unless you want us to...

Moderators: Pokejon, shaneiswow44, stefun, Whatstheplay, presidant11

stefun

Is this chick foreal?

Post by stefun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:19 am

girl ive been talking to online is sexy af so I set up paddleboarding and she wants to bring her dog? whatstheplay ?
Last edited by stefun on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pokejon

Re: Is this chick foreal?

Post by Pokejon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:33 am

If you want to be in control of the date( the event), but not control your date (the girl) then tell her the dog will not be an acceptable chaperone. That then leave your date with 2 options.
A. Ditch her dog in hopes of finding her soul mate
B. Ditch you because you don’t love her “soul mate”

But if you like it when things get interesting, tell her the dog will be no problem. The dog can be your way into bed with her later that night. Say if you “save” the dog when he falls in the water. Or you can appear to show concern for her dog from the get go, by explaining what exactly to expect when paddle boarding with a dogu ft, water conditions to air temp, etc. Either way that little dog can be your pawn in which you use to sleep next to her tonight, or he can be your undoing. Meh… every option and choice creates 2 more options, so be aware of what you are doing, and allowing her to do by opening and closing certain doors. You can either be walked all over or be in complete control, it’s up to you. If you want more specific advice, pm me. I’m good at this kinda stuff. Take care and keep in touch my friend.
Check out my show on our Youtube channel! There is a videos link on the menu bar above all these fancy posts! :o