She Says What I got Just Isn't Enough

Moderators: Pokejon, shaneiswow44, stefun, Whatstheplay, presidant11

NotEnoughCharacter

She Says What I got Just Isn't Enough

Post by NotEnoughCharacter » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 pm

My baby is gonna leave now she says What I got isn't enough. I asked her to quit playing games and tell me what I 'm Lacking... She is saying my package is the size of a carry on, or travel size scrabble. I said isn't that good ? it fits in your purse! she said not when you need a cannon. A carry on cant take down a ship. I said when you use it correctly you can. she packed her stuff in left... all in the size of a carry on bag. she left everything.. What do I do? I really wanna make this work. It just seems like she is through. If I love her though, I should fight for her. But on the other hand, if I love her let her go. If she comesback, shes mine fine good. what do you guys think?
You can Dance if you want to, you can leave those friends behind.

Whatstheplay
Site Admin

Re: She Says What I got Just Isn't Enough

Post by Whatstheplay » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Hey NotEnoughCharacter! Welcome t the Whatstheplay forum! Just so you know, you posted this topic in Meeting People and it seems like you have already met your girl(?) a while ago. So i moved you topic into the appropriate Section "Relationships". Please remember to pay attention to where you are posting. Not a big deal. Take care. I do not typically give advice, but I wish you luck. A user should reply soon! :D